Many fitness experts believe you should change your program at least every four to six weeks for maximum effectiveness. The muscle groups to be trained (based on your goals) should determine the type of exercises you perform.
Posts Tagged OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
If you’re only working out to get a slim physique, you might be missing the bigger picture.
Not only will regular exercise help you slip into your skinny jeans, it also helps protect and enhance your immune system. Some studies have shown that a regular exercise program can improve the defenses of the immune system.
The good news is that you don’t need to work out for hours on end to see the benefits. Low to moderate levels of aerobic activity, such as brisk walking for 20 to 30 minutes per day, can help protect your immune system.
There are several theories that attempt to explain the link between regular exercise and enhanced immunity:
- Working out may help flush bacteria from the body.
- Exercise sends defensive cells and antibodies at a faster rate through the body, which means they could potentially detect trouble earlier and “warn” other parts of the body.
- The rise in body temperature may prevent bacterial growth.
- Stress-related hormones are slowed down. Stress has been known to weaken the immune system.
People with the most to gain from adopting healthy exercise habits are those who go from a sedentary lifestyle to a moderate level of activity, so don’t think you can’t benefit if you aren’t currently active. No matter where you are in your fitness level, find ways to be active every day for your immune and overall health.
When starting back after a long layoff, it may be advisable to perform only one light set during the first workout(s). A warm-up and moderately intense workout set can be performed during subsequent workout(s). It will take longer to recuperate between workouts if you become too sore by performing too many sets and exercises. The body may adapt more efficiently with less chance of injury if the initial workout is brief and volume and intensity is increased systematically.
TIP # 1
Try to find a middle ground between overtraining and concrete, the concrete circumstances of the profits and benefits.
Carefully calculate the intensity, frequency and duration of your workout.
You need rapid and visible results, but fatigue can be disastrous.
Tip # 2
There is a training program and a plan will provide long-term results but a serious commitment.
Feed your own motivation and self-discipline.
Look in the mirror if your eyes shine, then you can follow.
TIP # 3
Before you embark on a journey long and arduous physical perfection in an attempt to eliminate the most persistent myths of fitness.
Tip # 4
Be sure to incorporate into your routine workout warm-up ritual.
Prepare your body for the exercise of continuing and difficult to significantly reduce the potential for a painful wound.
Warming affects both quantitatively and qualitavely the form, duration and intensity of the main drive.
It is quite true that many people fail this training phase, because it is considered boring and it lacks the glamor of the year difficult. Big mistake!
About Stretching: Once the general warm, you can do some ‘active or passive static stretching.
Try to avoid any kind of dynamic or ballistic stretching. These games are for older kids!
Tip # 5
Also: do not neglect the cooling process! After the intensity of the main unit, we need an adjustment period. Body temperature must be reduced and waste products to be removed from the muscles.
After 5 minutes of running relaxed you can go from 5-10 minutes in the active or passive static stretching exercises.
Cooling is essential for faster recovery and should be adapted to the most important exercise.
Tip # 6
Every fitness program should make every effort to be part of training:
- Aerobic exercise: to improve the cardiovascular system.
- strength or resistance training: maintain / increase muscle mass, improve strength and protect bones.
- Stretching to increase range of motion in joints and muscles flexible. Also wanted to avoid injury and to relieve pain.
Tip # 7
Share your goals and visions with people of positive spirit in your immediate area.
They support you morally. In addition, sharing your goals makes it easier engagement and abandonment is not an option more.
Tip # 8
Challenge yourself! Always try to have a personnel file, however incremental.
Avoid the mindset that the hamster running non-stop or running slow on the treadmill, etc.
Go for the real thing:
- Circuit weight training / weight training metabolic -.
- The anaerobic interval training, or at least a form of HIIT.
Tip # 9
- There is an exercise of fancy gadgets! Any form of passive exercise (including vibration training!)
- No diets!
- No magic pills, potions and powders!
- You will have to work!
- You will sweat!
- Do not fall for the promises of charlatans fitness “False!
Tip # 10
There’s no time for fitness activities.
The best time is the one that best suits your schedule and serve you optimally.
Tip # 11
Weight training: Do not commit to endless repetitions, looking for muscle definition. The definition is a pleasant side effect of fat loss.
- Increase heavy so well that the tax on your muscular system.
- Avoid driving if you divide an avid fitness enthusiast.
- Monitor, two years given to 8 reps / and minimum breaks between sets.
- Perform 2-3 week.Beware short but very intense over-training!
- Do some HIIT after weight training session.
Tip # 12
The main meals are breakfast and post workout meal (only makes sense really hard workout). If training is not challenging enough to really do not need to worry!
Tip # 13
You can control your insulin levels – and therefore energy profile – by spreading your calorie intake by about 5-6 meals equivalent / day.
Do some foods with low glycemic index (and the load of course).
These choices will be conducive to a better body composition.
Tip # 14
You do not need a gym (unless you want to socialize and meet new people!).
Try the bodyweight circuits or circuit dumbbell in the comfort of your home. You’ll save time and money! Obviously you need a little motivation for that!
Tip # 15
Never, never, never stop! Time spent in a physique is a valuable investment. We will be grateful for this, when you catch your 40′s.
Tip # 16
The fight spiritual body! Make your mental preparation.
Struggle to be consistent, disciplined and self motivated!
Tip # 17
The best diet in a nutshell:
- Quality protein .
- Tons of vegetables.
- Monounsaturated and omega-3.
- Unprocessed natural foods.
- Foods rich in antioxidants.
- A minimum of sugar, white flour and trans fat intake.
- No fad diets!
- No exaggeration!
- Minimum of emotional eating and blind (a disorder of the mind).
Tip # 18
- Do not follow the herd. Use your imagination. Try to conventional exercise and functional.
- Do not be obsessed with perfection!
- Get the obsession with eternal progress!
I can’t guarantee success with this one, but it’s worth a try. Bio-rhythms can be different for people and this may affect the way you train and your results. For example, cortisol, a natural muscle-breaking hormone, is highest in the early morning for most people. These patterns can vary from person to person, so perhaps you could get better results from finding the best training time for you — morning or afternoon.